“Raising interest rates can’t get a captain on a boat into a port any quicker. We don’t have a demand problem, we have a supply problem.”
- 1:05 – Hedging against inflation: gold or real estate?
- 3:50 – Why replacement cost is such an important measure for Quay
- 5:32 – Is raising interest rates a mistake?
- 9:44 – How sector valuations look following earnings season
- 11:03 – The one area Quay is significantly underweight (and why)
- 13:32 – Positioning for the portfolio in the current environment
The content contained in this audio represents the opinions of the speakers. The speakers may hold either long or short positions in securities of various companies discussed in the audio. This commentary in no way constitutes a solicitation of business or investment advice. It is intended solely as an avenue for the speakers to express their personal views on investing and for the entertainment of the listener.